Weekend full of Wedding Planning & Baby Chicks

This weekend was a good one! 

Friday night Ryan and I went shopping for some wedding supplies and while we were at the outdoor shoppes I got this text from my friend (no her name is not Peeta lol): 


How weird is that!? I was telling Ryan about it as we were walking around and both couldn't get over it! I suppose if Tarot Card Readers are on our side, couldn't hurt right?! 

Saturday morning was 100% dedicated to wedding planning. I went to my final wedding dress alteration appointment. It fit like a glove! The seamstress did a great job and I love how the bussel looks! Can't believe the next time I see the dress will be 2 days before the wedding!

 

After the appointment I ordered a cake for the rehearsal dinner. We are doing two cakes at the wedding: Almond raspberry and double chocolate so for the rehearsal I decided to do red velvet with cream cheese frosting! 

The rest of the morning my mom and I worked on the wedding programs. The programs are 2 parts: 1) fun facts about the wedding & 2) the order of the ceremony. We decided to hole punch them and tie them together with twine. We have 199 people coming to the wedding and we got about 70 done. I would say a good start! 


The afternoon involved working on the wedding to-do list, Ryan watching the Masters and then going to Ryan's parents house for leftover Easter Ham. 

After dinner we swung by my aunt and uncles to meet their brand new baby chickens! I am sooo not a bird person but I am a lover of all baby animals. These baby chicks were so cute and fluffy. You would pick them up and they would snuggle in your hand and fall asleep because of your hand warmth. Truthfully I probably wont love them as much when they are full grown but they were fun to cuddle with on Saturday.






 Sunday was LAZY. We slept in, Ryan worked on a new painting and I watched complete crap on Netflix. We left the apartment to go for a walk and food shop but besides that it was a pretty unproductive day.

Comments

Popular Posts