Friday Favorites (4.13.18)



--1--

Starting this week off for favorites... I am a proud plant mom! My kitchen window succulent had a baby! It is sooo cute! Ryan and I had a bad series of plant deaths when we lived in Louisiana but for some reason our plants have been thriving since we moved to Massachusetts!


--2--

Every night before bed I have been trying to read a couple chapters of The Last Mrs. Parrish. I am LOVING this book and wish I had more free time to really dedicate to it! I look forward to that 30 minutes at the end of the evening!



--3--

On National Sibling Day my aunt posted these photos of my dad and his siblings! I had never seen them before and totally love them! Sometimes I have a hard time seeing my sister and myself in my dad but I can see it in these pictures!

Side note: I also really love how their old-school decorated Christmas tree


 




--4--

For Ryan's dad's "Father of the Groom" gift we are getting him a new pair of dress shoes. For fun, we got these Awesome Father of the Groom socks to go with them! I can't wait to see his face- this is just goofy enough that he'll love them! 



--5--

My last favorite is a little random but definitely worth mentioning. Ryan and I have been sharing a wedding/honeymoon to-do list on the Notes App (iPhone) and this has been sooo helpful. I made the initial list, then invited Ryan who accepted it and can now edit it too! We are always thinking of wedding things we need to do during the course of the day and I love that we can each update it and see what the other person adds live. 
We made another list to keep track of the group photos that we want to get at the wedding and invited our photographer so he has access to it too!
I am pretty sure this is going to be how we keep track of food shopping lists moving forward! This system has been working well for us! 
Happy Friday! 
Tonight I have dinner with a few of my sorority line family members and tomorrow I am celebrating my sisters birthday! Of course all other free gaps will be filled with wedding to-dos! 
Any big plans?!

Comments

Popular Posts