Long Overdue Willow Wednesday

Most of last year, on the first Wednesday of the month, I would do little updates dedicated to my fluffy bunny Willow! I have not done one in a while (sorry Willow) so figured it was time to give some updates! 


- He is doing great! Seems to be up to his mischievous happy bunny self!

 

-He usually sheds every time the seasons shift and he just finished up this most recent coat change. He is silky smooth these days! 


- For the wedding/honeymoon he will be staying with my mom. She has a bunny so she is well prepared to bunny sit. Willow and her bunny HATE each other but we will have a system of fences set up so they do not need to interact with one another. 


- These two want to start an instagram account about their bromance. Seriously. We randomly found this account called Man and Bunny (go follow it!) and it is this Australian man and his sassy personified bunny. I have turned my whole family onto this account! Ryan basically wants to do the same thing. Still brainstorming an account name and we plan to start it after the honeymoon!

How does RyanAndWillow sound?



So that's it for our little update! Willow is currently giving himself a bath on the couch next to me as Ryan and I pick ceremony songs for the wedding! 

Happy Wednesday all! 

Comments

Popular Posts