Yard Sale Serving Dishes

Ever since we moved back to Massachusetts I have found that we have been hosting quite a bit more then we did in Louisiana mostly because our families are so close by. So when my grandma called me at 8:00am Saturday that I needed to get over to her church yard sale ASAP because there were some great serving dishes - I jumped right on it!!! 

(Sorry in advance - they are mostly glass and kind of hard to see in with our place mats) 


These were the finds! 

 

I really love this ceramic bowl. It is all white on the outside and will be perfect for salads and fruit! 


We got these candlesticks mostly because we don't have any now!


A good medium sized glass bowl. 

 

This is a decently large serving platter. It is probably 12inches across. I can already see it full of many different Christmas cookies! 


This is another medium sized bowl - more truffle style! 

  

We have lots of little tea lights we like to light up and this one will be good for some of our nooks and crannies!


This bowl is on the smaller size - will be good for candies! 

 

And lastly we got this little butter dish. Of all the pieces this was the most beat up. There are some scratches on the base of it but we figure it will hold us over until we get something nicer! 

Now I know you are seeing the little sticker prices and wondering what we paid... well the answer is only 1$!!! Since it was my grandmother's church that was putting on the yard sale all they would take from us was a 1$ donation toward the church!! We made out like bandits! 

Comments

  1. Wow, you got a good buy on those dishes. I love going to yard sales.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts