Memory Lane



The Show and Tell Tuesday theme this week is Memory Lane! When I think Memory Lane I think... Oh man - finally an opportunity to share some really old pictures!
Bring. It. On.

Growing up I danced. I did a solid 15 years of it and decided to pack up my pointe shoes for college. This also means there are a lot of tutu photos floating around my home!


 

This is from when I performed in Disney World...

 

When I was in the Nutcracker... 
(I was actually in two different versions. For the city I grew up in I was cast as Fritz - aka the little brother of Clara who breaks the nutcracker and in our dance studios rendition I was Clara!)


... and for when I danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!


 

I am also totally obsessed with my childhood photos with my sister and cousins. So nice growing up with people in the family around your age. Built in friends!





And bonus memory lane story! I never broke a bone as a child but I totally had issues hurting my eyes! I ended up with 3 eye patches on 3 different occasions! The first time I was playing with a plastic snake and threw it into my eye, the second time I got a piece of grass in there (lol) and the last time was fighting with my sister. This may explain why my eye sight is so poor!! Here is a photo of "dark eye patch days." Don't I look happy?!


Love Memory Lane!! 

Comments

Popular Posts