Friday Favorites (5.19.17)






We had beautiful weather this week!!! Love that Massachusetts weather finally got it's act together with some gorgeous sunshine!
 



And on that note, I spent a 90 degree day at one of my favorite ponds for a morning full of swimming! It was extra awesome because there was no one there! I plan to live here this summer!





 

Another favorite from the week was spending time with this guy at our alma mater! 

We went to the undergraduate graduation and ran into some friends with little siblings in attendance!
(Hi Juli!!)


Ryan's family and I are playing in a memorial Wiffle Ball tournament to raise money for one of my family friend's son who passed away. They have a scholarship in his name and we are excited to play in his honor! Our team name is Shoosh and Prunes!



And to wrap up favorites for the week - I had a lot of fun exploring a lake in Charlton, MA called Buffumville Lake! My cousin's dog was super entertaining!

 
Saturday is wide open for me this weekend and Sunday I am getting together with some girlfriends! 
HAPPY WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular Posts