And I'm Back! - A Little Life Lately

Ooooh hello blogging world! I am back!
I gave myself a week off and man oh man a lot went down! 

I got a job...
I bought a car...
Went on a pretty awesome day trip... 
Cuddled a brand new kitten...
&
Had some fun Memorial Day shenanigans! 


I am typing this up and it is Monday afternoon, Willow just got his cage cleaned and Ryan is in the kitchen polishing a marble rock (stick around this week for this to make more sense). 

Tomorrow I am finalizing all of the paperwork for my new car! I got a dark grey 2015 Nissan Rogue! Even though it is used it is only a few years old and has super low mileage. More on my car buying experience tomorrow!

I start my new job on Wednesday. The company is a medical device company that does a lot of work for the Army and I will be in charge of their clinical research. I would say I am 70% nervous and 30% excited. I'm sure everything will go smoothly but definitely have the night-before-school-starts jitters. 

 That is it for now! I am off to a cookout at the future in-laws for the rest of the day!

PS- I missed you all last week!

Comments

Popular Posts