Home Tour!

Ever since I moved back to Massachusetts I have been meaning to do a home tour post! I just needed some time to buy out Home Goods and clean before I could take some decent pictures! Disclaimer - we live in a town that consists of either houses or triple decker homes and since Ryan and I are not ready to buy a house yet - we live on the first floor of a three floor apartment building. 

Welcome to our new home! 

 

Living Room



 

Willow wanted to say hello!


 

His little carrot decorations I made a couple weeks ago for his birthday!



We keep a ticket box from all of the places, museums, shows, etc we go to! It is starting to get full - might be time for an upgrade.



Our photo albums from when we backpacked Italy!





Ryan painted that flower painting above our TV!

Kitchen







I am doing an entire post on my plants tomorrow! Come back to check that out!







That Louisiana cutting board we got as a gift a couple years ago when we were still living in Louisiana... we love it now and hang it as a memento to our time there!





 





My favorite cookbooks! I should do a post on them someday!



Usually our refrigerator is full of Christmas cards from the past year... but I had to pack them up during the move. All our magnets made it back up though!

Dining Room





 

Those black and white photos are from some of the different places in Europe we visited. Left to Right: Cork, Ireland - Blarney Castle, Ireland - Eiffel Tower, Paris - Stonehenge, England 



And speaking of our backpacking trip - That mountain on the right is the Matterhorn in Switzerland! That was one of our favorite stops!



 

The elephant bookends are from Ryan's time in Africa!



The view into the kitchen!

Bathroom











When we moved in we did an entire bathroom makeover! If you are interested in the before pictures check it out here!

Bedroom





 

I'm obsessed with my new comforter and pillows from Home Goods! 

 

Our sad little TV stand ... this wall needs some love but for now it works!



Guest Room



We have a second bedroom which we joke is my sister's room since she visits and stays over often! Currently it has become wedding planning central - this picture was taken before the bed got covered in 22 Lanterns!

 Laundry/Pantry 



So that is our little piece of Home!
Perfect for us for now!

 

Comments

Popular Posts