Friday Favorites (5.5.17)



Happy Friday!!!




My #1 favorite thing for the week is that it is exactly one year until we get married!! I can't believe how fast the last 5 months have gone since we got engaged so I am sure this year will fly by! Trying to enjoy every minute of it as I can!





A close second favorite for the week was that we threw Willow a 5th birthday party! 
#CrazyBunnyLady! 
 

It was mostly an excuse to invite out families over for dinner but it was also a ton of fun! Willow got so many presents! He is one spoiled bunny! We had a birthday sign up and a slideshow of his baby bunny pictures on the tv. The theme of dinner was "Willow's favorite things"... aka carrot as the main side dish and carrot cake for dessert!
 

Willow loved all the attention!!
 
 
Singing Happy Birthday! 
 

He was so pooped by the end of it!


Another favorite from the week was getting to finally see my best friends new ocean front house in Rhode Island! The view from their backyard is to die for! I know I will be spending a lot of time there this summer!!
 


Do any of you guys use the Next Door App? My future sister-in-law turned me on to it and I love it! Basically you enter your zip code and join your neighborhood group. People post about yard sales, alerts and service recommendations... oh and about the random black bear that was wondering about our neighborhood! I love it!
 


My last favorite for the week is that Ryan and I finally finished watching WestWorld on HBO and our minds are blown!!! I didn't realize there would be more than one season but so glad there will be! But we have so many questions!? Anyone out there watch WestWorld and feel the same?!!


Tomorrow we are supposed to do our engagement photos as long as the weather holds up!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Comments

Popular Posts