The Bouquet Plan

I have been Pinteresting up a storm about all things wedding and one thing I have decided on is that I really want to preserve the bouquet in a special way. You end up spending ~$300 on a gorgeous bouquet and then what? You throw it to some sad single girl and that's the end of it. 

So I have a plan.

My mother's college roommates sister-in-law (I know just bare with me) has this business where she 3D scans flowers. It is called Scanner Photography by Ellen Hoverkamp. And this is what I want done with my wedding bouquet! 

These are what the flower scans look like: 
  


She is based in New York so we have a bouquet gameplan! After the ceremony and posed photos we the bouquet has to be unwrapped and immediately put into water. Then the next day my mom's friend is going to drive the flowers to her sister-in-law.
The result will be a 16x20 framed scan of our wedding bouquet! I think it will be such a unique addition to our home and extra special since we will know how meaningful those flowers were! 

Comments

  1. I've never heard of anything like this before. How neat! I love that it will create a special keepsake of your special flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts