Willow's First Playdate

Willow met another bunny for the first time since he was born 5 years ago! My mom has a bunny and ever since we moved back to Massachusetts she has been so excited to set them up on a play date. Honestly I was a little nervous setting them up. They are both male so I wasn't sure if there would be any dominance issues and they both have completely opposite personalities. Willow is very independent and affectionate and Philip (my moms bunny) is very curious and energetic. 

Willow - Black and White (my bunny)
Philip - Brown (my mom's bunny) 

When my mom came over this is how it started... 

 


 

Philip came right over and was interested in Willow right off the bat. Willow was a little more cautious to start. 


 

Just like dogs there was a lot of butt sniffing and checking each other out. Philip eventually got bored of Willow but Willow wouldn't leave Philip alone. Kept following him around and every time Philip hopped into Willow's cage Willow would get all protective of his stuff. 


It was really interesting to see Willow interact with another bunny! We might do it again. They didn't seem to hate each other and overall it was just painfully cute to watch two bunnies chase each other around!! 

Happy Thursday!

 

Comments

Popular Posts