Bathroom Makeover

When we moved into our Massachusetts apartment there was one major change we needed to make immediately... and that was giving the bathroom a major makeover. It was painted a dark navy blue color and the tiny room was so dreary you couldn't even see yourself when you were showering... oh and there were hole patches all over the place. Serious makeover time! 

Here are the few before pictures I have... 


 

The walls were soooo dark!

With picking a paint color I pulled a complete 180! My inspiration was our bath mat which is a mix between light blue and light mint. 



I landed on "Tahitian Sky"

 

Ryan and his dad did all of the painting... and I did all of the decorating! 


And this is the result!! 


 


The Moulin Rouge poster was a gift from a friend from when she was in Paris and the other wall art is stuff I had made for different occasions. 



This 3 basket organizer and plant I got from Home Goods! The shells & sea glass we have collected over the years (mostly from Italy)!

Painting and a little decorating was all this tiny bathroom needed to go from ew to awesome! I love it so much more now! When we get a house someday I am definitely going to revisit this color. It is just so cheery. 

Comments

  1. The makeover turned out very nice. I really like that basket organizer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts