Friday Favorites (4.14.17)



My first Friday Favorites in Massachusetts! Woo!

And since it is Friday...




I said Yes to the Dress! 
I got my dress this week at Bella's Bridal Boutique and I'm obsessed with it! It has everything I was looking for! Gorgeous back, lace, with a little bling! My perfect dress!




Last weekend we hiked Mount Wachusett with a group of friends! I was so surprised there was still snow on the ground in April! It was such a beautiful clear day - you could see all the way to Boston! 

 
 





One thing that New England has that I have really missed is a good ole fashion diner! We have been in MA 1.5 weeks and we have already been to two!



I look ridiculous in this picture but I suppose a mountain of french toast will do that to you! Look at how much food they give you!! Way too much to ever finish!


Another awesome thing that happened this week was that I found out the gender of my best friends baby... before even she knows!! I am officially the secret keeper!! On Easter this weekend she is doing a gender reveal and both her and her husband want to find out the gender at the same time as their families... So I have the honor of planning the surprise! I ordered a cake with the baby gender color on the inside and they are going to cut into it to find out whether it is a boy or girl!! 

This was my inspiration when I ordered the cake... 

Can't wait for everyone to find out!!!

Just a quick Friday Favorites this week! Happy Easter for those celebrating!


Comments

  1. Oh, I love the gender reveal cake - too cute! Congrats on saying yes to a dress!

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/04/5-ways-to-make-exercise-more-fun.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts