Weekend Recap!

This was a jammed packed weekend!

After work on Friday we decided to party away the inauguration! Which basically meant skirts and dancing!


Just two engaged gals and one married lady! 

 

And two boys just making fun of us! 

Saturday we walked the LSU lakes and then went to David's Bridal to register and do some color research. These are the colors we have narrowed it down to: 


From Left to Right
Wine
Steel Blue 
Quartz
Pewter 

Right now the Wine color is in the lead. With that choice the men would wear navy blue suits, which I love since Ryan has super blue eyes. The runner up is the Pewter color which (if we choose it) would go with black suits. So we shall see! 


The remainder of Saturday Ryan painted and I worked on some home projects. He is basically done with his latest painting! 


We ended the night with Ice Cream at Marble Slab! Cookies and Cake is where it is at!!! Haven't had ice cream in ages! Totally hit the spot!

Sunday I started a new puzzle! I'm not sure I have mentioned this before on the blog but I am a MAJOR puzzle person. Like seriously. I have a puzzle app on my iPad and I could spend hours on it perfectly content! 


This is the puzzle! I love how brightly colored it is!
(Ryan picked it out!!) 


And this is after only 2 hours. Almost done!!

For dinner we watched the Patriots kick some football butt!! Woot! Superbowl here we come!


I realized this week is going to be my first 5 day work week since before Christmas! How did that happen!!? Lol! Hope everyone has a great start to their week! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts