Friday Favorites (1.20.17)

 

Oh Heeeeeey Friday!

 For a short week - man it felt long!

Every Friday I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

My favorite for the week was our spontaneous trip to Pensacola Beach last weekend! It was so much fun to go away! My happy place is 100% the beach!


 


My girlfriend also bought me this awesome mug!! 
So much fun right?!


 


And on the topic of the wedding... I made a wooden block countdown! 

400+ days sure seems like a lot right now but I love that we will have this over the next year to stay excited about it!


Do you guys watch the Bachelor!? This season is particularly ridiculous. One thing I super love during the season is reading Sheaffer's Wednesday recaps! They are hilarious! She speaks basically every thought I have watching the episode! If you like the show and want something great to read: I highly recommend the recaps!



And as always I love this fluffy bunny!

 

I know I haven't talked about Willow in a while - but he is doing great! My big bunny turns 5 this spring and I cant even believe it! Love him to pieces!

Comments

  1. We are getting our bunny in February and I can hardly wait ! Love love that coffee mug !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunnies are the absolute best pets! Let me know if you ever have any questions!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts