2016 Book Review

Annnnnnd..... I am BACK!!!
I have BIG news which I will hopefully share tomorrow... but for now... enjoy my 2016 Book Review!

This year I read 18 books!
You can check out all of my book reviews here:




 My Favorite Book of the Year:

 
This was my first Elin Hilderbrand book and I was pleasantly surprised with it. Felt like an adult version of the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. Heartwarming, ridiculous and full of love.  

My Least Favorite Book(s) of the Year: 
Tie between book 2 and 3 of The Peculiar Children Series - Ransom Riggs. I really loved book number 1 but man it went downhill in book number 2. Number 3 was a little more redeeming but at that point I just felt obligated to finish and wasn't super into it. 

 
 
Most Emotional/Heart-Warming Book: 

 

Man I cried through the entire ending of this book. The movie was really good too... and I also cried through all of that.  Ryan even cried through the movie. It is truly a great book but you have been warmed that it is super sad. 



This book didn't disappoint! I love the Harry Potter Series and Cursed Child seemed like the long awaited ending it needed. It was a little predictable but over all I was really happy with it. 

I'm starting off 2017 with the Winter Series by Elin Hilderbrand! Trying to let the Christmas season to last as long as it possibly can! Hopefully 2017 will be full of great reading!

 

Comments

Popular Posts