Friday Favorites (1.6.17) - I'm Engaged Edition!!!


Back to reality...! 

And that means... Every Friday I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

My number one and absolute favorite is Ryan and my proposal story I shared yesterday. We got engaged on December 23rd, 2016 and I am still in a state of bliss. You can read our story here!




And ever since we got engaged it has been wedding talk 24/7 and I love absolutely every second of it!!! I love to plan anything and everything and planning a wedding wont be any different! In just one week from our engagement we already picked out a wedding venue and date! We are going to get married in Massachusetts in a spring tent wedding!
 


So much fun wedding planning in our future!  


Another favorite was the GORGEOUS snow we had while visiting MA over the holidays. It snowed 5-6 inches and then there was freezing rain immediately after which resulted in the snow staying stuck on the trees for days. It was so beautiful. Like something out of a movie! I usually hate the snow - but it has been a while since I experienced a beautiful snowfall like this and it made me miss it... just a little!



I also really loved this Christmas pig wrapping paper my girlfriend used on all of her presents! Why can't I find cute wrapping paper like this?? Too cute!



And my last favorite for the week was all of the awesome time spent with family and friends around the fireplace! This week is always hard with vacation ending and going back to work... but there were so many awesome memories from the holidays to keep me going through the winter season!


There will probably be a decent amount of wedding related posts over the next year and I will try and keep it limited to a reasonable amount... but no promises!  💜

Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Welcome to 2017!

Comments

  1. I got engaged shortly after Christmas and remember spending the holidays in such a mode of bliss. I knew it was coming and was thrilled when it happened. We celebrated our 3 year engagement anniversary a few weeks ago. Congratulations! Marriage is the greatest adventure!
    I hopped over from the link up with Andrea @ Momfessionals!
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This will be an amazing year for you. Do not stress just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts