Friday Favorites (1.13.17)


Every Friday I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

My first favorite for the week is that Ryan has started a new painting! 


 He is painting the coast guard building which is on the ocean in Cape Cod! We loveeee going to the beach in Cape Cod and he especially loves coast guard beach! Cant wait to see how it turns out!



Another favorite is my new iPhone lock screen photo! 


This is Higgins House where Ryan and I got engaged! I know it is kind of a Christmas-y photo but every time I look at it, it makes me smile! 


I also really loved President Obama's farewell speech on Tuesday. When he teared up thanking Michelle - I totally teared up. Whether you loved him or hated him - it was a great speech and it's hard to deny that both the POTUS and FLOTUS were great role-models. #ThanksObama



Yesterday I reminisced about a trip we took back in October of 2014 to Luray Caverns!
#Stalagmites #Stalactites #ICantRememberWhichIsWhich



My last and totally random favorite was a text I got from my sister. She said (completely out of the blue) "For my birthday I want pillows and kitchen spices." I love this because 1) her birthday isn't until April and 2) it seemed so adult and in my head she will always be my little sister. Guess she is growing up!!!


This weekend is going to be great! Ryan and I decided spontaneously last night to go away for the night on Saturday and I'm so looking forward to it! Hope your weekend is fantastic too!

Comments

Popular Posts