My First Year of Blogging

Guys! 

I have been blogging for a full year now! My first post was on 11/10/2015! Where has the time gone?! Back when I started this I wasn't sure if I wanted to reveal too much about who I was and about my personal life. I went by the code name WC all the way until April 2016 when I made the decision to have a "reveal" post and come out to the blogging world. I had put a lot of thought into in and it made the most sense - plus - then I could share my billions of photos with you all!

Over this year:

- I have made 253 posts 
- Shared 12 recipes 
- Did 18 book reviews
- Had 10 Willow Wednesdays 
- Shared 26 Travel posts
- Had a whole bunch of favorites
- Participated in 3 Link Ups 
 And had a whole lot of fun!!  

The blog itself has evolved quite a bit. It started out really colorful and has simplified as I started to personalize it. There are still days where I want to do a full blog makeover or start from scratch but I recognize how far it has come - and that makes me happy! 

Some of my more popular posts: 

(this was my post about the Baton Rouge flooding)

Some of my favorite posts:

Farewell to My Childhood Homes Part 1 & Part 2 
And basically every Travel post!

It has been a great year! I have met and discovered so many awesome bloggers! I love this little blogging community and I am so glad I stumbled into it! 

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my ridiculousness! I love you all! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts