Friday Favorites (12.9.16) - Gingerbread Village!

 

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

But for this week I really have just 1 favorite I want to share... our 4 inch tall mini gingerbread village! Ryan and I bought one of those Walmart gingerbread kits that come with decorations and the gingerbread pieces... all you have to do is assemble (easier said then done)!

 




 










 



This one is my favorite!!

 



 

We added powdered sugar for snow and used all of the leftover candy to make walkways! Super cute!! We decided we are not going to eat them but instead keep them on display for a decoration the rest of the season!

And depending on what time you are reading this - Ryan and I may already be in Massachusetts for a quick weekend wedding!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts