It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Christmas Card AND Stranded Month 9!

Guys! Today I am participating in 2 link-ups! 

SAY WHAT?!?!


First up....



I am participating in Sarah and Victoria's Christmas link-up:  
It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year! 

Today's theme is Christmas Card

And here it is! 

 

I used a photo of Ryan and I from when we toured Wrigley Field this past year during our Chicago adventure! We thought it would be a fun tribute to the Cubs winning the World Series! And we couldn't forget the fluffy bunny!  
 
Second up... 



Every month I  link up with Mix & Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything for a fun monthly link-up where the big question is… If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take 3 things what would they be?!

To read my April list for Medicine Cabinet Items click… here!
To read my May list for Books click… here!
To read my June list for Netflix Series click… here!
Whoops! I missed July!!! 
To read my August list for Footwear click… here!
To read my September list for Movies click… here!
To read my October list for Halloween Candy click… here!
To read my November list for Outerwear click... here!


And this month the theme is… Christmas Movies!

This is a hard list to narrow down to just 3!

1. I would have to go with the 1964 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer! It is my favorite of the Christmas classics and I could probably quote the entire thing! My favorite character is Yukon Cornelius!    

 

 

2. The second Christmas movie that I would have to take is Love Actually. I've never actually considered it a Christmas movie since I watch it all year round but I suppose it is! This is one of the movies I could watch back to back to back and never get sick of it. So many feels!  For my fellow love actually fans... what is your favorite character story-line!?

 

3. And finally I couldn't go to a deserted island without bringing Elf! I have a sorority sister who posts an Elf quote every single day the month of December and I love it all!

 

**Phew**  Two link-ups full of Christmas cheer! Doesn't get any better than that! 

 

Comments

  1. I love that your Christmas card has a picture of y'all from Wrigley - what a fun memory for 2016! Rudolph is such a classic and Elf is quoted year-round in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rudolph!! It's just so sweet :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Elf! I can watch it over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rudolph!!! I forgot that one!!! It's so good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts