It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Home Tour



I am participating in Sarah and Victoria's Christmas link-up:  
It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year! 

Today's theme is Home Tour!

I have been so excited for this one! Get ready for so many pictures of our super decorated apartment! 
So come on in! 


  

On our door from the inside 

 


 

 

 

The stockings were hung by the kitchen bar with care?! Whatever works! 

 

Willow has a stocking too! 


 

The colorful lights twinkle! So magical! 


 

Love our little brightly colored nativity! 

  

This is our little fiber optic tree in our bedroom - it changes colors and twinkles!  

  

We are ready for Christmas!! 
Can't wait to see everyone's home tours! Someday we will have a house and I will fill it with so much Christmas cheer, but for now we have our little apartment and each other and that's enough! 

Comments

  1. Your nativity set is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyla!! For the record it was a Hobby Lobby purchase!

      Delete
  2. Yes, what Kyla said! I love that little nativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done such a cute job decorating an apartment! We lived in an apartment our first year of marriage while building our current home and I didn't have near as many cute decorations as you do!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 100% all about Christmas - so tiny space or not - I am dedicated to the decorations!! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. Your apartment looks GREAT! I, too, love the nativity.. but your wreath is what really stole my heart! Thanks for linking up with us! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Victoria! That's a Michaels Wreath! I usually make my own but splurged on a pre-made one this year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts