Friday Favorites (12.2.16)

 

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week!


My number one favorite for the week has to be my cozy cozy apartment! I love all the twinkle lights and have been referring to them as "turning on the magic."



Second favorite HAS to be the return of Gilmore Girls! I watched all 4 episodes on Saturday (major binge session) and loved all of it!! I cant believe they were able to get so many of the original cast back! Any one else watch it all yet?! That End!! OMG! Love it!!!



After Thanksgiving I had 1 leftover pie crust. I also had way too many apples. Solution? Apple turnovers! They came out so yummy!






Cyber Monday was also a favorite for the week! These are a couple of the things I snagged...



Wallaby Tote
(My new work bag)



Impala Blanket Scarf
(I think this will be perfect for my maroon and black winter coats)



Vera Bradley Impressionista Tote
(New beach bag)






Carving Set
(For Ryan's Parents)



Spatula
(Also for Ryan's Parents)



Avocado Tool
(For my Avocado obsessed boyfriend)

The rest of my Christmas shopping I did at the stores! I am 95% done and it feels so good!

 

My last favorite for the week is my new ornament! I am a major Shutterfly shopper for the Christmas season and when you buy a lot - they give you a lot of free stuff! One of the free gifts I got was this metal ornament! I chose two pictures from our 2013 backpacking trip (specifically our favorite spot - Florence, Italy)! I am obsessed with it! 



Hope everyone has a great weekend! Next week I will be participating in Sarah and Victoria's Christmas link up "It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year!" Can't wait!



 

Comments

Popular Posts