Friday Favorites (12.16.16)

 
So....

 

Seriously.

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share my favorites from the week!

 

Over the weekend Ryan and I flew back to New England for a winter wedding! First off... it was only 17 degrees. IT WAS COLD

 

Before the wedding we visited some friends in Mystic Connecticut and explored the historic downtown seaport area. 

 

 


 

Loved this sign! So New England! "Best Hot Cocoa Evah" 


Loved this quick cold weekend! Definitely a favorite for the week!

 

My next favorite is the surprise I got Wednesday night!



You can read about the surprise Himalayan Salt Lamp I got here

 



Look how cute my little pumpkin bread toppers are!! I used pretzels and green frosting to make the little trees! This is the one I brought to work!

 

Speaking of work - we had 2 holiday parties this week! This year the office decided to rent out a bowling alley (party #1)! I was in a weird position where the next party (#2) was immediately right after the bowling party and it was much more formal - so I made the decision to wear a dress and rock-it as I bowled at party #1!

 

Pretty Sexy huh?!

 

Willow snuggling by the Christmas tree is always a favorite!


This time next week I will be in MA on a week long Holiday vaca!! Counting down the seconds!

 

Comments

  1. I love Mystic - especially at Christmastime! Stopping over from the linkup. Hope you can hop by my blog as well. Happy Friday!
    http://www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com/2016/12/friday-favorites-63/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts