To Duvet or Not to Duvet... that is the question!

One of our wedding registry items is an allergy-friendly faux down comforter. 



We are really excited about this because Ryan and I have down & dust allergies so have never been able to have a super fluffy comforter before. But here is the thing... we have always been printed comforter people and now we are going to need to be duvet people! I have been looking at duvet covers for weeks now and haven't found one I am ready to commit to! 

I love the idea of getting a white or grey one because 1) that's what we have now and 2) it will go with whatever our someday house looks like.  

Part of me likes the ruffles...

Like this one


or this one

 

I have also found some patterned ones I like... 

Like this one... 


and this one!


I think one reason it is so hard to find one we are ready to commit to is because we do not have a bed frame/ bedroom set.  Our boxspring currently sits on the floor. When we moved to Louisiana 4 years ago we kept saying we would go out and buy a bedroom set and then just never did. And not that we are a year or 2 away from a house we just want to wait to see what sort of space we have before buying one! Decisions decisions! 

Any duvet loving people out there?! Any stores/brands/styles you recommend?


Comments

Popular Posts