Friday Favorites (2.9.18)


--1--

My favorite moment of the week happened yesterday. I was at the vet setting up an account for Willow and they asked my name... and I told them Nikole Shooshan!! It was my first time using my future married name (3 months to go)! I figured Willow probably wont be at the vet until after the wedding so might as well have his account under that name. It gave me all the warm and fuzzies. 

--2--

We sent out wedding invites a couple weeks ago and the RSVP's have been coming in! Mail has been so exciting! So far 43 yes and 2 no!!! Wooo!


--3--

Yesterday I shared our favorite card and board games! We are game people and love these ones!
You can check out that post here!

--4--

For Christmas I got my dad an Ancestry DNA kit. He does not know his biological father so my sister and I  have always had a quarter of ourselves a complete mystery. He got the results on Saturday and it surprised all of us! Apparently we are mostly French and German - who knew!?!?! It has kind of always been a joke that my name was a french name but I wasn't really French... well apparently now it fits! That little bit of Spanish and Scandinavian was also a fun surprise as well! My mother is all Lithuanian so apparently we are 100% European!


--5-- 

For my Bachelor-watching friends out there - the blog, Sheaffer Told Me To, does a Bachelor episode recap every Wednesday and she is sooo funny! I look forward to her weekly recaps as much as I do watching the episode! She points out the funniest things that always crack me up. I really recommend.



Happy Weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts