Home-Keeping Struggles

This post is a quick one to list out all of the struggles I have in home-keeping... I am sure I am not alone here!


1. Defrosting meat - OMG guys I ALWAYS forget to take meat out in the morning to have ready to cook for dinner. I do all the food shopping on Sundays and divide the meat up into meal sizes then freeze them for later in the week...  this is all well and good but I always forget to take them out! Our back-up dinner is some form of pasta/gnocchi and frozen meatballs and let me tell you we eat this more then I wish to admit... 

2. Getting the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer. Has this ever happened to you?? Where you get the clothes in the washing machine and run it... then forget to get them in the dryer? Then because it sat so long in the washing machine damp, you have to re-run it? Urg. This happens to us a lot. This week alone I think I have re-run the wash 4 times.... you would think I would get those damn clothes in the dryer since it is all of my work pants but nope.. still struggling 

3. Spare bedroom = hiding spot. Our spare guest room has slowly turned into our wedding planning/get it out of the way room. If anything is ever missing - it gets dumped there. It is a disaster. Ryan's sister recently asked before coming over if they could put the baby down in that room and Ryan and I panicked and frantically tried to make the bed visible for this to happen. 


Those are my current top 3 home-keeping struggles. I swear if I can get my act together on these things we would be kicking some serious home butt.

Comments

Popular Posts