The Struggle to Find Flat Wedding Shoes

Ryan is 5'9'' and I am 5'8''
But most of the time I feel like we are the same height. I knew... even long before we got engaged... that on our wedding day, I didn't want to be taller then him in all of the photos.

Which meant - I needed to find flats. 

If we were not getting married in a church I would of been totally content with going barefoot since realistically no one sees your feet but since we are church bound that's not going to happen.

So I have been on the hunt. I have been to wedding shoe stores and searched the internet and finally (after conceding on the price) found my wedding shoes.



 

The shoes I settled on were Blue by Betsey Johnson in Ivory.

I prefer pointed toe shoes and love that these ones were slingbacks! I was looking for months and I finally found a unique and pretty (and comfortable) pair of wedding shoes!

On the way I also found these ones that I liked but were not "the ones"

 









Comments

Popular Posts