The weekend I bought too many flowers...

This weekend Ryan was off skiing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming which means I was left alone to my own devices! 

It started off on the snowy side. I really haven't been a huge fan of the snow especially since the car accident but Friday morning it was quite pretty.




I got a fun piece of mail on Saturday! I had read that you could invite Mickey and Minnie Mouse to your wedding and they would send you something... well we got a postcard in the mail and it made both me and Ryan smile!

 


How cute is that?! Something to add to our wedding memory box! 

In case you ever want to mail a wedding invite to Mickey and Minnie you can do it here!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Saturday night I went to see Black Panther. It was SO good. When I was talking to Ryan on the phone after I told him it was the best action movie I have seen in a while. I REALLY recommend going to see it! I have missed a bunch of the Marvel movies the last couple years and this got me thinking that maybe one rainy Sunday Ryan and I should have a marathon and catch up!

 

Sunday was super rainy so I ventured to Home Depot... and left with too many flowers! 

I wanted to get a plant that did not require bright lighting for this little corner in our bedroom.


And couldn't help myself and picked up a couple succulents... and basil... and tulips! LOL
 My kitchen window sill is getting quite full of plant life these days! 
And I love it!!


I also picked up this beauty which has made my entire living room smell amazing! I love walking through the door and smelling it! Such a little plant with such an amazing smell!

Ryan is going to come home from his trip on Tuesday and probably go Woah when he catches on to all the flowers. This is my way of willing spring to hurry up! 

My aunt and uncle had my dad and myself over for dinner and it was a fantastic homemade meal! The leftovers are going to be great at work today!

Happy Weekend everyone! 


Comments

Popular Posts