Friday Favorites (2.2.18)


--1--

My man can COOK!! On Saturday he spent 5 hours cooking jambalaya and it came out SO good!! We wanted to do a practice run before Mardi Gras and I'd give it a 10/10!


--2--

We threw a Baby Shower at my company this week for my coworker and the decorations were great! We bought a shower party pack on Amazon and they were a huge hit!!

Party Pack


Since the shower was the entire office (male & female) I also made a Trivia game that was friendly for everyone. A favorite for the week was watching our engineers answer questions about babies!

--3--

Willow was feeling extra cuddly on Tuesday and we let him hang with us in bed for a little bit (a rare treat). He snuggled up on Ryan's pillow and was very content there!







--4--
I have this little area in my dining room that I love but have been struggling with how to decorate it. Any ideas/recommendations?


--5-- 

And to wrap up this Friday - I love my new bathing suit from Target! Target gets bathing suits. Affordable. Cute. Many Styles. Fit multiple body types.

 

Bikini Top: here
Bikini Bottom: here

Happy Weekend everyone!
Ready for some football? Go Pats!!

Comments

  1. Jambalaya sounds delicious. I've always wanted to make it, but it sounds so complicated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts