Name Change

The closer I get to the wedding (2 months) the stranger I seem to feel about changing my last name. Without a doubt I always planned to change my last name when I got married... I've always had the classic school girl idea of doodling my future last name on a piece of paper... and I totally admit that I have practiced my new signature a couple times! 

But it still feels weird! 

When I was at the vet recently setting up an account for Willow planning his annual visit they asked my name and I gave them Shooshan since the next time I plan to be there that is who I will be - one less account to change! Crazy!!

I also recently ordered a monogrammed quarter zip sweatshirt and realized it would be silly to put my current monogram and did my future one! 

Ahh! 

27 years of being Nikki Connor, a lifetime to go being Nikki Shooshan! 


Any one else ever feel this way about changing their name right before the wedding!? It feels weird to have an identity change!

Comments

Popular Posts