Friday Favorites (2.23.18)


--1--

As I type this I am currently snacking on this...





Sabra Guacamole singles are a big time snack favorite! I think we buy these every week! I bring them to work and they are perfect for a fast grab and go snack!

--2--

This week we have two brief days of warm weather and sunshine! Wednesday was in the mid 70s and I remember leaving the gym in shorts and a t-shirt and it was glorious!
 

Then it snowed on Thursday. 
New England you confuse me!

 

--3--

Another favorite was snuggling my goddaughters new puppy! You can read about puppy Luke and his Pup-Cake (yes this is a thing) here!

 

--4--

I feel like it is a weird limbo right now between Winter wrapping up and Spring right around the corner. I decided to pack up the remaining Winter decor and bring out some of my yearly items. I picked up these hand towels in Portsmouth, NH last fall (when summer decor was on sale) and they are finally coming out of hiding! I am not sure if you can tell in the pictures but they are embroidered and so intricately done! I love all things nautical!





--5--

I got a Gel Manicure last weekend while Ryan was away on his Bachelor Party and I loveee the color! "Romantic" is definitely my new favorite light pink shade!!! 

  

I have a completely free weekend and I have no idea what I will do with myself! 
Can't wait! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts