What's in My Bag

It totally worked out that Show and Tell Tuesday got pushed to Wednesday this week because I was excited to share yesterday's post specifically on September 12th! And in case you missed it, you can read it here!

This week's Show and Tell Tuesday theme is What's in Your Bag!?


So here it is, in all it's glory! 

Bag: Nine West - got it recently at TJ Maxx 
Headphones 
Gum - I gravitate toward blue package gum. Like the winter fresh/ice flavors
EOS Lip Balm - I am usually a burts bees girl but just ran out and this is my back-up!
iPhone Charger - Yes, I crocheted around the cord. Willow (our bunny) loves to nibble on cords and we found that if we crochet the wires, he wont eat them!
Brush - Duh
Hair Elastics - all hair elastics go missing in this bag.. some go in and never come back out!
Emergency Medicine - Excedrin, Allergy Meds, Dayquil... you never know! Pink Med case from Charming Charlies
Keys  - I learned in college that I needed big bulky keys or I would lose them!
Compact Mirror - I actually got this little purple one from a Venus razor kit years ago! Love that it has two different zoom mirrors 
Checkbook - nothing special about this
Wallets X2 -  I have my "junk wallet" with insurance cards, coupons, giftcards, etc etc and my "cute, on-the-go" wallet for IDs and Debit/Credit Cards. A wallet criteria for me is a wristlet. Flower Wallet: Macys, Navy Blue Wallet: Coach

Not Pictured:

Contact solution
Tampons
Hand Lotion 
Mouth Wash
Floss

Comments

  1. 1. I love that I'm not the only person who carries around a checkbook. 2. I also have a giftcard wallet and my real money wallet!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts