The Border of Kentucky & Ohio

Immediately following our labor day trip to Delaware (check that post here), I had a work trip scheduled in Northern Kentucky. It was one of those perfect flights where no one was next to me and the views were amazing! 



 

Amazing views as I leave Boston! 

When I got there I realized that I was staying literally on the border between Kentucky and Ohio! Got to visit two states with one trip! 

 

My hotel was technically on the Kentucky side and I had a nice view of Ohio! 


 

I walked back and forth across this bridge so many times haha! I was afraid to venture too far into either city for fear of not knowing if I was in a good area or not... so I stayed close by! Prepare yourself for a lot of bridge pictures!



The Great American Ball Park! 

  

 



Loved this foot piano! 


 

  

 There was a Cincinnati Reds game while I was there! Fun to see the park in action!

 

 

On the Kentucky side of the bridge were the Roebling Murals. They depicted the history of the river through the centuries! I really loved them! Here are a couple favorites!

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was my view at breakfast from the hotel! Pretty awesome right!?

 

One night after the conference I ate dinner on the Ohio side and had the best view!



Pretty Awesome right!?

Another awesome view.... this dessert I treated myself to one night! YUM

 

Another favorite of the week was the hotel's pet Parrot! His name was Emmy and he would say "Hello" and "What" when people walked by. I had fun chatting him up! The hotel lets him go for daily walks around the lobby. So cute! 


Honestly I don't think Northern Kentucky/ Ohio Cincinnati area was on my list of places to visit but I am really glad I had the opportunity!  

Comments

Popular Posts