Friday Favorites (9.22.17)








Ahh! Fall!! Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn!

Happy Friday Favorites, Fall Edition!

 




Last week I got home from work and these were left on the table for me! 
Definitely a favorite to come home to!




Another favorite this week is this photo...


My best friends 3 week old was OVER IT! lol


I have read about the McKinnley blogging crew's scarf exchange for years now and have always wanted to do one... so I finally did!! More on this next week! It was a blast!



Last weekend I started and finished this baby sweater for my niece! I still need to add buttons but i think it is soo cute! Can't wait to see her face at her shower next week when she opens it!


 

And to wrap up this week's Friday Favorites... Ryan and I recently discovered the brand Naketano and have become slightly obsessed with it.


They sell super preppy sweatshirts and Ryan bought one while we were in Portsmouth!


I have requested one from Santa Ryan for Christmas!! They are so soft and fit into our New England style perfectly!

This weekend the only plan we have is to look at wedding bands!! So exciting!!

Comments

Popular Posts