What's Up Wednesday! September 2016



I can't believe it is already Fall!!
Where has the year gone!?

Bring on the boots, the scarves and all things cozy! 

And since it's the last Wednesday of the month… Happy What's Up Wednesday! 
As always I am linking up with The Larson LingoMix & Match Family and  Sheaffer Told Me To to share what's up this month! To read my past What's Up Wednesday posts…

Whats's Up Wednesday! May 2016 
What's Up Wednesday! June 2016
What's Up Wednesday! July 2016
What's Up Wednesday! August 2016 



What we're eating this week…

Wedding cake and some more wedding cake! Last weekend's wedding cake was a cookie swirl with a cookie dough filling. Talk about yummy!!! No clue what this weekend's wedding cake will be but I am sure it will be good!

#ILoveWeddingSeason
#AndWeddingCake

What I'm reminiscing about…

This time last year we were planning our Thanksgiving trip to Disney World! I love looking back at our pictures from our magical trip!!  I documented this trip by taking pictures of two Tsum Tsum's all over the place that I later turned into ornaments! You can see all these pictures (and some) here!!



Tsum Tsum's are the cutest!





Nothing more magical than Disney World at Christmas time!

What I'm loving…

6 Years with this guy!



What we've been up to…

Just traveling all over the place for wedding season! Look how beautiful this picture is from Paxton, Massachusetts. That is Watchusett Mountain in the background! This picture was from a walk I went on with Ryan's family last weekend. To me: this is home.



What I'm working on…

My current craft project has been this crochet blanket!



I will share some pictures of it when I finish (which might not be for a while since I am not aggressively working on it).

What I'm exited about…

Ryan's cousin is a week overdue for her baby and I can't wait for this little baby to grace us with her presence! It would of been awesome if she was born when we were in MA last weekend but I am sure she is comfy and cozy in there and taking her sweet time to come say hi to all of us! We will be home again come Christmas and get to meet her then!

What I'm watching/reading…

Oh my gosh. You know it is the Fall because ALL of my TV shows are back!!! I don't really sit and watch the TV… I am usually multitasking (like cooking, laundry, cleaning, planning, etc) and listening to my shows in the background… so this watched list is more like listened and 1/2 watched list.

I "watched" two premiers this week:



I loveeeed This is Us. Reminds me so much of Parenthood. I fell in love with the entire storyline and all of the characters just minutes into it. Then the big twist in the last 5 minutes completely won me over! Did anyone else watch this and fall in love??



Designated Survivor was also completely amazing! I got goosebumps at multiple different time points and I think I'm totally sucked in! I'm not huge into politics but I do love me a good political drama (ahem Scandal and House of Cards)!

And last but not least...



Grey's Anatomy has been my favorite show since HIGH SCHOOL and I have always been a devoted fan. The show will never be the same without McDreamy but like a true fan I will always stick with it.

And for reading - I am re-reading Inferno by Dan Brown in preparation for the movie!



You can check out the other books I have read this year here!

What I'm listening to…

See above - what I am watching!

What I'm wearing…

These have been some of my wedding outfits this past summer!

For the formal wedding… 



For the beach wedding… 



For the wedding last weekend…



And possibly for the wedding this coming weekend… 



I'm pretty sure I am going to go with the long sleeves because they are predicting rain and it will be on the colder side up in Michigan!

What I'm doing this weekend…

Some exciting travel! On Thursday we fly up to Chicago for two days! Then Saturday morning we are driving to Osseo, Michigan for a wedding! Should be a great weekend! Ryan has never been to Chicago (and it is my FAVORITE city) and I just can't wait to show it off to him!

What I'm looking forward to next month…

Welllll October is my birthday month! Shout out to all my fellow Libra's! I think we might go spend it on the beach to catch the last rays of a southern summer!

What else is new… 

That's about it! There will be no more posts for the remainder of the week as I am off on adventures! Hopefully I will get back onto the normal blogging schedule come Monday!!


Comments

  1. I went to a wedding here several years ago and fell in love. The place is beautiful and I was so incredibly impressed and charmed with this place that when I got engaged, we didn't even shop around. It was chicago wedding venues or bust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked then to make me a springy bouquet and that is exactly what I got-- and much higher quality than a normal bouquet of Flowers NYC. The guy asked for my preferences and made a wonderful arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts