Stranded With… Month 6!



Every month I am linking up with Mix & Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything for a fun monthly link-up where the big question is… If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take 3 things what would they be?! I love this link-up! Such a fun idea! 


To read my April list for Medicine Cabinet Items click… here!
To read my May list for Books click… here!
To read my June list for Netflix Series click… here!
Whoops! I missed July!!! 
To read my August list for Footwear click… here!

And this month the theme is… MOVIES!

How to pick just 3!?

1. Well I would have to bring my all-time favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)! 



I could watch this movie a million times - in a row - non stop - and not get sick of it!! I loveee it! I never really loved the book or any other version of the movie… just something about this movie makes me feel every emotion and touches me.  





#Swoon. 


*********

2. The next movie I would have to bring is Love Actually

This would be my number 2 choice because...
1) It is another movie I could watch a million times and not get sick of it. 
2) Again… Keira Knightly… need I say more?
3) It is mostly themed around Christmas!!! 
4) Love all the story lines and how they are all connected!






*********

3. My first two choices were super easy! For my third choice, I needed something fun and light and that just so happened to result in a tie! 

A tie between my two favorite Pixar movies: Finding Nemo and Wall-e!

 



Next month is Halloween Candy! I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!


Comments

  1. Good picks! I love all of the Pixar movies so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!!! Wouldn't be able to go to the deserted island without one Pixar movie!

      Delete
  2. What a great list!! Gotta love Finding Nemo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Wall-E! Such a funny but sweet story! And can you believe I hated Love Actually the first time I saw it at the theater? It's now one my husband and I watch every year- love Hugh Grant's dancing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you learned to love Love Actually! I can't hold out until Christmas to watch it though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts