Pumpkin Planning

Over the weekend I picked up this beauty… 


I know it is still a little early for pumpkins but we were at Whole Foods and the pumpkin display looked so perfect (and the price was right) so we had to bring this guy home! 


Every year I expect my pumpkins to look like this… 


(a little titanic anyone?)

Or these… 



But really they look like this..


Last years pumpkin! 


Check out those eye lashes! LOL

Definitely not expert level - that's for sure! 

This year I have been Pinterest-ing to see if I could find something cute (and possibly easy) and here are some of my finds: 

My first (and main idea) is to paint the pumpkin instead of carve it. 




And I love this Mod Podge leaf idea!! 


But there is something traditionally about carving a pumpkin. I like the idea of carving a flower pattern. Something like this… (but maybe simplified down a little for my skill level haha)… 


And since it is pumpkin season around here… of course Willow needed his own! This year we got him a bunny-sized little pumpkin! 

 


Things are looking pretty orange around here! 

Happy Fall! 

Comments

Popular Posts