Fall Decor

When I was little my mom was obsessed with Fall. We couldn't go anywhere in the car without her oohing and awing at all the beautiful Massachusetts leaves. 

I hated it. 

It drove me nuts when she would do that and for a good couple years I hated fall! 

Fast forward to adulthood annnnnd basically I have turned into my mother! I love all things autumn and miss the beautiful New England scenery every time this season of the year comes around! 



(Smugglers Notch, Vermont 2012) 

So this time of year I like to bring a little bit of New England fall down here to Louisiana! 

Welcome home! 



My very favorite decorative bowl! 







I found these cute acorn ornaments at Michaels and fell in love with them! I think they might find themselves on our Christmas tree this year too! 



 



And wouldn't be fall without some cute little pumpkins scattered throughout the living room!



(Don't mind our sad aloe plant with a Finding Nemo rock!) 



And you can't forget the scents of fall! I picked up these Ashland Candles at Michaels during the labor day sale and I love every single one of them!! 



I couldn't find them online but I promise they are all over the place at Michaels! 

 
 

Our apartment isn't that big but I love adding little touches here and there to make it more festive! Already excited about our first Christmas in this new apartment! 

Comments

Popular Posts