Friday Favorites (9.16.16)


Happy Friday! 

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 


My number one favorite for the week was celebrating 6 years with this guy! 



Second favorite had to be meeting puppy Finnegan! Finn is an 8 week old dalmatian that our friends added to their family last Friday. 

Isn't he just the cutest!?


True puppy love!! 

 

 


And on the topic of fur-baby loving… Willow was being super affectionate the other day and I happened to catch this picture of him falling asleep and resting his head on my leg! He is so not a lap bunny… this is about as close as it gets… and I loved every minute of it. 



Another favorite of the week definitely was our trip to Avery Island! Such a fun little day trip for us! You can read all about that post... here!





I made these cheesy meatball-balls (I need a better name) for a football party last weekend and they turned out really yummy! I will share the recipe next week! But here is a sneak peek… ! 

 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 


Comments

Popular Posts