The Matchmaker

Over the weekend I finished my second Elin Hilderbrand novel The Matchmaker!







I fell in love with this book. The characters. The scenery. The plot. The twists and the turns! 
I read it with a girlfriend (our two person book club lol) and we both really enjoyed it. 

The one thing I didn't love was that it was kinda predictable. I figured out the main plot twist pretty early on which (when revealed) I was sort of like okkkk… about time.  Didn't deter from the story but the remainder of the book was super obvious. 

As my second Elin Hilderbrand novel - I have decided I really like her Nantucket-based style of writing. It is a perfect style of writing for beach trips and light-hearted reading. Any Elin Hilderbrand fans out there have any recommendations for which of her books I should read next??

And to check out some of my other 2016 book reviews… click here


Comments

Popular Posts