Friday Favorites (9.2.16)

Oh hey there sexy… umm… I mean Friday! 


And you know what that means! 
I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 



Last week driving to the airport we saw a full arched rainbow! With all the rain Louisiana has gotten recently - we really needed a rainbow at the end of it! 




So on Wednesday I posted this picture of Ryan and Willow the number 1 Fluffy Bunny… 


Then, not long after, I get this text from my straight, married, male friend…


I TOTALLY believe men get better looking as they age! I'm sure all George Clooney fans out there are nodding their heads in agreement! Lol… love it!


Steve - our friendly neighborhood squirrel is back! We haven't seen him for a while so we figured he found a lady squirrel and ran off with her but as of this week he seems to be back hanging on our porch! I think it might have to do with the fact we had Willow out there as we were brushing him so Steve could probably caught his scent! 



These are my two favorite pieces of wrist art! I love my Charming Charlie watch and the bracelet I got when I was in Florence Italy! I always pair them together! Cant help smile when I look at them! 




I saw this quote on Pinterest and had to share it! I'll have to keep this in mind =) 

Hope everyone has a great long weekend! We will be back on Tuesday! 



Comments

Popular Posts