Friday Favorites (9.21.16)




I love this Friday! 

Why you ask?!

Because depending on what time you are reading this - I am on my way to Massachusetts for a quick wedding weekend! So excited!

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 

So this week…. 


(Monday) I ate something… 


Check that out HERE


(Tuesday) I watched something…


Check that out HERE


(Wednesday) I planned for something...


Check that out HERE


(Thursday) I read something


Check that out HERE


Which brings me today! 

Tomorrow Ryan's cousin is getting married and we couldn't be happier for him and his new bride! It is also going to be 60 degrees in MA (and it is still in the 90s in LA) so I am super excited to rock some fall-weather clothes! 

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts