Friday Favorites (9.8.16)


Amen to that! 
And since it is Friday… 
Time for some Friday Favorites! 

And you know what that means! 
I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 



So I bombarded you with TWO book reviews this week! I thought about spreading them out… but I read them simultaneously so it felt appropriate to post my reviews of them near each other! 

First up was Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand! 
You can check out that review… here!



And next up was The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins!
You can check out that review… here!



I have read 14 books so far this year! 
You can check out all of those reviews under the Good Reads tab at the top of the page or right… here!





This week I picked up my new favorite sweater!! I am pretty sure I am going to wear this bad-boy all fall/winter. It is sooo unbelievably soft. Wish it wasn't so hot in Louisiana so I could start wearing it now!! 





Aire Crew Neck Pullover 



As of September 1st I declared it fall in this household!! Starting with one of my homemade wreaths! You can check out some of my other homemade seasonal wreaths… here!



Next week I plan to do a post sharing my other fall decorations! Stay tuned!



Another favorite for the week has to be the new crochet blanket I started!



I decided last minute to go with 4 colors and I am super happy I did! 

Willow also approves! 
(His favorite for the week is trying to take nibbles out of the yarn!)



If you are looking to get into crochet-ing I have a SUPER EASY baby blanket pattern that is great for first-timers! I even included the youtube video that I learned from! You can check that out… here



And to close out this week… 
This weekend is Ryan & My 6 year Anniversary! 
Crazy to think that 6 years ago we were just two goofy college orientation leaders! 

Just look at these baby faces! 



Washington DC 2010

6 years and a ton of adventures later… we are still pretty goofy!  



He will always be my number 1 favorite! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts