Cheesy Meatball Puffs

On Friday during my weekly Friday Favorites post I teased my cheesy meatball-balls. 

Worst name ever. 

I have since re-named them to Cheesy Meatball Puffs! "Puffs" just sounds way more appetizing! 


This is a super easy recipe (25 mins total including prep and cook time) and is perfect for an appetizer! 

Ingredients
Cubed or shredded mozzarella cheese
Easy-bake flaky instant biscuits 
Frozen Meatballs 
Butter
Basil 
Parmesan Cheese


Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees 
2. Take 1 biscuit, add 1 meatball and some cheese 


3. Pinch the biscuit closed and roll into a nice ball 


4. Bake for 8-10 min or until lightly golden brown
5. Melt ~1 Tbsp butter 
6. Spread melted butter on top of biscuits 
7. Sprinkle with some basil and parmesan cheese



I like to serve them with marinara or pasta sauce as a side! 

Super yummy!
Super easy! 
Totally Recommend!

 

Comments

Popular Posts