Friday Favorites (6.10.16)



Oh Hello Friday <3 

Like every Friday... I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 


First off… On Saturday I was in the Nordstrom Rack changing room and this happened…




Come on ladies… fess up! I can't be the only one this has happened too!!? #ApparentlyItsARomber?! I was cracking up taking this photo because this seemed like the silliest thing! It so clearly looked like a top when I was trying it on and was like… "Why is there all this extra fabric on the side?" Low and behold… it was a leg hole. Ha!! #WouldOfBeenACuteTop… Seriously Nordstrom… get on it! I would of bought it! Being the tall 5'8'' I am… I have yet to find a romper that fits so it went in the no-buy pile. But still… hilarious!


This has been my lunch basically every day since the weather got warm! Please note the copious amount of strawberries and mozzarella cheese! I'm pretty picky when it comes to veggies so anywhere I can squeeze in something tasty... I will! 





This has been Willow's life lately. #StraightChillin 

Assuming the legs out pose 

Refusing to help with laundry 

And not even fazed when there is another bunny sitting on his head!



Did y'all watch all 4 HOURS of the Bachelorette this week!? So. Much. Drama! This is how my bracket stands…. 


We lost Nick, Ali, Christian and thank goodness Chad… but did we... did we really?! Scenes for the next episode look so intense!!! Ahhhh!



So my boyfriend and I were super bored the other night… it was rainy, nothing on TV and we just didn't seem to have anything going on… so what did we do!? Kicked it old school and brought out the Nintendo 64!! #MarioCart #AlwaysToad #WeLoveThe90s! 


My boyfriend was talking smack about always coming in first place… but let it be known… I beat him one time!! 2nd place baby! Photo proof: 


Hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope the weather clears up because I would loooove some pool time! <3

Comments

  1. nikki we have the same taste for the bachelorette girl! woo! Saying hi from the link up :) Hope you'll stop by and see my favorites too! happy friday friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts