Willow Wednesday: Part 2

A little while ago I introduced you to my bff (best fluffy friend) Willow: how we adopted him from the craigslist killer, why we named her "Willow" and how it turns out Willow is a boy… whoops!

You can read that post here: Willow Wednesday: Part 1

I thought it would be fun today to give you 5 Willow fun facts! So here they are: the good, the bad and the fluffy.

1. Willow is totally completely obsessed with bananas. I mean OBSESSED. He has a thing for fruit (strawberries and apples are in his top 3) but when it comes to bananas… nothing competes.  If you peel a banana in the same vicinity as Willow, the second he catches a whiff, it is his life goal to have some. If he is in the cage, he will bite the bars and aggressively shake them like he is in prison trying to get out. If he is out of the cage he will come assault you no matter where you are… if you are on the couch... he will come climb up your chest and stare intently at your mouth smelling your breath. You can almost sense him accusing…"I know you just put some banana in your mouth and didn't share!"



2. Willow hates going outside! For an animal who you'd think would enjoy hopping around in the grass, he absolutely hates it! The few times we have taken him outside (back when he was a Massachusetts bunny) he would refuse to leave my side and would pee from nerves if he heard a bird squawk. This is my favorite picture that demonstrates this… he sat on my feet the whole time he was outside… silly bunny. 


3. Willow's favorite holiday is Christmas … read why here


4. Willow will turn 4 this summer! Going to be such a old man bunny! It seems like just yesterday he was this little fluff ball! 


5. Willow is unbelievable affectionate. He is infamous for giving hours and hours of kisses. It is hard to get mad at his naughty bunny antics when he sneaks up on the back of the couch and gives you forehead kisses! He has so much love to give! 



I hope you enjoyed some bunny fun facts! I could probably write this post for days so I figured 5 fun facts was a good cut-off! I sense a continuation post in the future…heehee  <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts