Crazy Over Charming Charlie

Every year over the holiday break my two bff's and I get together for our annual gift exchange. For one of my gifts this year, I got a cross body bag from Charming Charlie. Maybe I live under a rock or maybe I just haven't branched out in a while … but I had never heard of this store before! And since I loved my bag… I had to go check out the store! 


First reaction: HOW AM I JUST DISCOVERING THIS STORE?! 
Second reaction: OMG everything is color coordinated 
Third reaction: These prices are totally reasonable 
Forth reaction: This is going to be a dangerous store for me! 

I left the store with the essentials. A couple cute new tops, a few pairs of earrings and a new watch (which was totally justified as a needed item)! 
I mean come on… how cute is this!? Once Upon a Time Watch

I am on the taller side so finding tops that fall at that happy-just-half-way-down-my-butt spot can be difficult. I also find that in the winter months I prefer flowy tops. This store nailed it on the head!!!

My faves include: 

Now don't get me started on accessories and bags… This store is completely loaded with every style, color, shape and size of basically anything you are looking for. 


Need a cute necklace to go with a top? They got it. 
Need some earrings to complete an outfit? They got it. 
Need a big bag for work? They got it. 
Need a fancy clutch for a wedding or formal occasion? They got it.

Some favorites to name a few… 
Marlin Striped Bar Earrings (I bought these and have worn them a bunch already!!) 

 
Painted Blooms Reversible Tote … Did you know reversible totes were a thing?! YES! 
Carolina Crossbody (Psst this is the bag my friend got me!!!) 

Ok … I have to get off their website and stop sharing every thing I see!  Let me just take a minute and window shop for a second… ok out of my system!! I could literally share everything on the website. But seriously guys - this store is probably my new fave. #obsessed #charmingcharlies #newfavoritestore! 

Happy Shopping! <3WC 

Comments

Popular Posts