Sew and Stuff Kits!

This past weekend I went shopping to find a gift for my goddaughters 7th birthday! She has been taking a sewing class through the girl scouts and is super in love with it!… I totally see a future Pinterest crafter in her! With this in mind, I knew I wanted to to get her a sewing related craft. Her class is on a sewing machine (I'm sure she is better at sewing then I am at this point), but since she doesn't have a sewing machine at home I figured a manual sewing kit would be perfect! 

This is what I got her….

Is't this sooo perfect and adorable!?

How cute are these handmade pups?! Not only does she get to make one for herself, but she can make one for her American Girl Doll (which I'm pretty sure couldn't be any more perfect for her)! Guys - these things are adorable and they have so many of them!!! I wish I could afford to ship her 10 of these!!! My other favorites include… 




That Penguin one… so cute!!! They didn't have that one in at Michaels otherwise I may have been tempted to get her both!! I know the age on the box says 8+ and she is turning 7, but I hypothesize that the age is set due to the sewing needle which is included in the kit. As my goddaughter is a sewing champion these days… I'm sure she will be able to handle it! 

American Girl Crafts have so many other adorable little craft sets (Sewing isn't for everyone!) Other gifts I fell in love with include… 




I love this age where there are so many fun crafts a little girl (or boy!) can get into! I am completely sold on American Girl Crafts. They seem perfect for this age, are completely affordable, and totally adorable! I hope my god-baby likes her birthday present!! <3 WC 

Comments

Popular Posts