The Little Things

It has been a long week. Sometimes it's easy to get wrapped up in work, family and general drama that interferes with (what should be) your personal happy time. And just coming off 12 hours of work that seemed completely full of drama... I am using this post to share the good things that happened this week… as little as they may be!  

  • No I did not win the power ball (I did play over the weekend and this past Wednesday)… but I thoroughly enjoyed listing to everyone I spoke to (friends, coworkers, my hall janitor, my boyfriend, the lady in the grocery line, etc.) about what they would do if they won the money. It was fun to step out of the real world looming with student loans and a car that could die any minute and pretend for a little that you had a house in the bahamas, a private plane and a personal driver. Lots of dreaming happening around the US this past week!
  • I bought myself flowers! Who ever said you couldn't do that? I love treating myself to a nice bouquet! Every time I come home they make me smile! Hydrangeas.. swoon! 
 


  • Gas has been really low AND I got a Shell gift card for Christmas… #FreeGas #Win
  • Willow has been a perfect mix of cuddly and playful… aka my favorite thing to come home to! 
  • I finished one of my crochet blankets that I have been working on and off for a while! Wish I had a picture to share!! It is always satisfying to finish a project. 
  • Tonight my boyfriend brought home lunch leftovers and I didn't have to cook dinner! Not just any work leftovers… Zoe's Catering! Omg there rice is sooo good! Not to mention it was chicken/veggie kabobs and a super yummy salad! I swear we ate better tonight then we have all week!
Man it really is the little things sometimes. Just typing up this post made me feel in such a better mood! Hope you all are having a great week! 

Ps- I have a guest visiting until Tuesday so I probably will not be able to post for a bit… until then! <3WC

Comments

Popular Posts